Leading Airfield Engineering and Maintenance Summit Returns to London!
Equip Global’s Airfield Engineering & Maintenance Summit (AEMS) has established itself as the world’s foremost and leading event of its kind. As the world’s largest meeting place for key industry stakeholders, every year, C-Level Executives, Heads of Engineering, Heads of Assets & Civil Works, Heads of Construction, Heads of Facilities Management and Heads of Aerodrome/Airside Operations amongst other senior decision makers in airfield engineering & maintenance gather to discuss the latest technologies, techniques, strategies and best practices in the industry.
Five Key Benefits of Attending the 14th Airfield Engineering & Maintenance Conference 2019!
- Wealth of Experience – Hear from renowned Airfield Pavement Experts who have worked on hundreds of airfield engineering & maintenance projects globally!
- Track recent & upcoming projects, ongoing airfield pavement engineering & maintenance updates, Innovations in Airfield Pavement Condition Evaluation, Pavement Materials, Airfield Rehabilitation & Overlay Project experiences, and hear practical information and experiences of actual airfield engineering, design & construction case studies from airport operators & aviation authorities globally
- Learn practical tips and know-hows on how to maintain pavements of various materials including concrete, asphalt and bitumen under different climatic/temperature conditions, runway pavement friction testing, rubber removal management, slab replacement options, managing reflective cracking concerns, pavement roughness management, pavement condition monitoring and developing strategies to schedule maintenance works to meet operational demands
- Take advantage of the opportunity and access to pose questions to the experts at the event at the panel, roundtable discussions and the many networking breaks
- Be at the World’s Leading Authority- Airfield Engineering & Maintenance Summit (AEMS) and network with airport pavement experts and representatives globally!
To learn more, please visit our websiteor email us at [email protected]today!