According to statistics, the investment of Asia-pacific airlines in aviation material inventory is 4 to 5 times higher than that of European and American airlines. The reasons are mainly attributed to relatively high spare parts guarantee requirements, more interior decoration renovation and refit, inefficient customs clearance, lack of aviation material sharing mechanism, geographical location farther from the original factory, large passenger aircraft with a higher proportion and other factors. Among them, the original factory (OEM) is the biggest beneficiary in the aviation material industry. In the future, OEM will gain more benefits in the aviation material field by continuously penetrating the after-sales market. Third-party service providers (MRO) and airlines are looking for more ways to avoid their interests being compressed.
Shanghai Society of Aeronautics
Civil Aircraft Operation Support Technology Sub-committee of CSAA 【Supported by】
Air China Limited
China Southern Airlines
Eastern Airlines Technic Co., Ltd.
China Aviation Supplies Holding Company (Inviting)
Civil Aviation University of China
COMAC Shanghai Aircraft Customer Service Co., Ltd.
- Supporting The Localization Of PMA Components And Discussing The Development Of Civil Aviation Maintenance Industry To Guarantee The Reliability And Safety Of Civil Aircraft System
- Residual Value Estimation and Market Analysis of Retired Civil Aircraft
- Greening Development of Aviation Composite Supplies
- Forming a Closed Loop of Aviation Supplies Industrial Chain and Building an Aircraft "Reprocessing Center"
- Risk Prevention and Control of Second-hand Aircraft Introduction
- Aviation Material Intelligent Supply Chain System, Follow Up the Real-time Airworthiness
- Establishment Of A More Scientific And Reasonable Aviation Supplies Support And Supply Chain Management System To Ensure The Safe Operation Of Aircraft And Take Into Account Economic Benefits By Means Of New Technologies
- Construction of New Aviation Material Demand Forecasting System
- Fuselage Maintenance - Promotion and Application of 3D Printing Technology
- Innovative Exploration of Backlog Aviation Supplies‘ Sales Pattern
- The Continuous Trend of "RPFH Service" and the Maintenance Solutions Suitable for Different Scale Enterprises
- Thinking On New Aircraft Selection And Initial Spare Parts Procurement Management
- How Big Data Support Supplies' Guarantee System
- Innovation-Driven Technology: Practical Application Of Remote Maintenance And Preventability
- Sharing Economy in Aviation Industry - Pooling
- Application Status and Expectation of Intelligent Service Technology in Operation Support of Domestic Civil Aircraft
- Feasibility Analysis Of Blockchain Technology For Relieving Inherent Problems Of Aviation Supplies
- Strengthen Knowledge Training For the Aviation Supplies Purchase and Sales Personnel
- Prediction Method of Aviation Spare Parts Demand Based on Reliability Data
- Digital and Intelligent Aviation Material Supply Chain Solution for Cost Reduction and Benefit Improvement
Phone: +86 0 21 5155.9030