The Asian Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (ABACE) will return to Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport in Shanghai, China from April 21-23, 2020. In partnership with Shanghai Airport Authority (SAA) and co-hosted by the NBAA-ABACE China Limited and ABACE LLC and the Asian Business Aviation Association (AsBAA), ABACE is Asia’s premier business aviation event.
ABACE has proven to be a high-value event, attracting entrepreneurs, wealth creators, aircraft-purchase decision makers and other high-level attendees from China and across Asia. Since its launch in 2012, ABACE has rapidly grown to over 9,000 attendees from 50+ countries around the world, 165 exhibitors, 35 business aircraft on display and more than 300 members of the media.
Major figures in government and industry are also key participants in each ABACE.
- ABACE2018 welcomed Captain Jiang Huai Yu, Director, Civil Aviation Administration of East China, Cai Jun, Deputy Director, Party Committee, Shanghai Municipal Transportation Commission, Wang JiJie, Vice President, Shanghai Airport Authority, and Wu Jian Wong, Chairman, Shanghai Airport Authority
- ABACE2017 included Stephen Creamer, Director of the Air Navigation Bureau at the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and US Consul General Hanscom Smith
- ABACE2016 featured a keynote address from Dr. Fang Liu, ICAO Secretary General.
- ABACE2015 included Susan Kurland from the U.S. Department of Transportation.
- ABACE2014 featured Michael Huerta, Administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration, Wang Zhiqing, Deputy Administrator of the Civil Aviation Administration of China, and Masaaki Kai, Senior Deputy Director General for the Japan Civil Aviation Bureau.
- ABACE2013 welcomed Gary Locke, U.S. ambassador to China, and Roberto Kobeh Gonzalez, president of the council of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
- ABACE2012 included a presentation from U.S. Department of Transportation Deputy Secretary John D. Porcari.