Portside expanded its portfolio of business aviation software and service offerings by acquiring the FOS hosting business line from Stellar Labs, Inc. Charter and corporate aircraft operators using Collins Aerospace Flight Operations System can now use Portside as their third-party FOS hosting provider. Portside will be building upon Stellar’s history of providing high-end, secure and reliable FOS hosting solutions along with white-glove service targeted towards complex flight operations worldwide.
Vicki Nakata, CEO of Stellar, commented: “We are confident our hosting customers will enjoy the same reliability, security and service with Portside as they have for many years with Stellar. Stellar will now focus solely on its best-in-class charter pricing, quoting and lead management solutions that work with any flight management system.”
Alek Vernitsky, CEO of Portside, said: “We look forward to meeting the needs of our new customers and exceeding their expectations. Over 700 operators and over 50% of the Fortune 500 flight departments trust Portside with their software needs, and we are looking forward to welcoming Stellar hosting customers to Portside.”
Portside innovative software platform enables flight departments to leverage a range of products that streamline their operations. Some of Portside solutions include:
● Business Aviation Budgeting & Planning Suite
● Business Aviation Reporting & Analytics Platform
● Portside Owner Portal for easy and secure collaboration between management companies and aircraft owners
● Portside Optimizer for efficient crew and aircraft positioning, reduction of empty legs, and revenue optimization by large fractional, charter and corporate operators
● Portside ExpensePulse for automating customer billing and internal expense management, resulting in faster and more efficient month-end closing, customer billing and cash collection processes
● Portside Services for crew hotel and car bookings that are fully integrated into operators’ flight scheduling and accounting software
● BART and PFM flight operations systems that serve as a system of record for hundreds of corporate and charter operators
dnata become the first combined air services provider to receive IATA environmental management certification as a recognition of its unwavering commitment to sustainability across its diverse por...
Surf Air Mobility confirmed its order and paid the deposit for first 20 Cessna Grand Caravan EX aircraft to be purchased under its previously announced initial fleet order. Deliveries of the...
American Airlines has signed an MoU with Embraer to join its Energia Advisory Group, an experienced and knowledgeable team of airlines, lessors, suppliers, and other aviation experts advising Embraer...
Skyports Drone Services partnered with Australian drone manufacturer Carbonix to scale beyond visual line of sight operations across the country using its long-range VTOL aircraft....