Further to its previous success, the 4th Annual BBA Summit will explore all aspects of business aviation in the Baltic region and new business opportunities for the industry. The focus of this event will be on the countries that have shorelines along the Baltic Sea: Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Finland, Germany, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, and Sweden. It is a unique opportunity to debate the future of business aviation, learn about the latest developments, explore the regional air taxi market, discuss different business models, learn about the regional infrastructure development, and network with leading experts in the Baltic.
KEYNOTE ADDRESS SPEAKER
Armands Krauze, Member of the Saeima (Latvian Parliament),
The Parliament of the Republic of Latvia
- Armando Cairoli, ETS Support Facility, EUROCONTROL
- Eric Debocq, COO, SwiftCopters
- Liene Freivalde, Director Aviation Services and Business Development Department, Riga International Airport
- Christophe Gibert, Co Founder & Partner, Steering Partners
- Nick Godwin, Managing Director, Commsoft
- Andrew Hughes, Partner, Principal Business Aviation, Mango Aviation Partners
- Eric Janssonne, J-M Airshow, Colmar Airport
- Stephan Krainer, General Manager, Primus
- Vladimir Velebit, Aviation Consultant, Steering Partners
- MRO IT systems, value and technology trends for Business Aviation and the Baltics
- The latest developments of the EU ETS support to aircraft operators
- Selecting an aircraft management company
- Are usual communication ways working for business aviation companies?
- The end of European private aviation
Airbus successfully tested a new simplified human machine interface along with advanced autonomous features through a project code-named Vertex. These technologies, developed by Airbus UpNext, ar...
Virgin Atlantic historic flight on 100% Sustainable Aviation Fuel takes off London Heathrow to New York JFK today, marking the culmination of a year of radical collaboration. The aim is to&n...
Celebrating its 20th anniversary, Blueberry Aviation successfully acquired helicopter assets valued at $88 million. This achievement underscores its growth and footprint in th...
Embraer Praetor 600, equipped with the capabilities to undertake a wide range of flight inspection tasks has been delivered to South Korea’s Flight Inspection Services Center. This is the f...