Further to its previous success, the 4th Annual BBA Summit will explore all aspects of business aviation in the Baltic region and new business opportunities for the industry. The focus of this event will be on the countries that have shorelines along the Baltic Sea: Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Finland, Germany, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, and Sweden. It is a unique opportunity to debate the future of business aviation, learn about the latest developments, explore the regional air taxi market, discuss different business models, learn about the regional infrastructure development, and network with leading experts in the Baltic.
KEYNOTE ADDRESS SPEAKER
Armands Krauze, Member of the Saeima (Latvian Parliament),
The Parliament of the Republic of Latvia
- Armando Cairoli, ETS Support Facility, EUROCONTROL
- Eric Debocq, COO, SwiftCopters
- Liene Freivalde, Director Aviation Services and Business Development Department, Riga International Airport
- Christophe Gibert, Co Founder & Partner, Steering Partners
- Nick Godwin, Managing Director, Commsoft
- Andrew Hughes, Partner, Principal Business Aviation, Mango Aviation Partners
- Eric Janssonne, J-M Airshow, Colmar Airport
- Stephan Krainer, General Manager, Primus
- Vladimir Velebit, Aviation Consultant, Steering Partners
- MRO IT systems, value and technology trends for Business Aviation and the Baltics
- The latest developments of the EU ETS support to aircraft operators
- Selecting an aircraft management company
- Are usual communication ways working for business aviation companies?
- The end of European private aviation
THE MONTH IN REVIEW: NOVEMBER 2017 During November, the order book for Airbus’ best-selling A320 Family increased by 45 jetliners, while 74 aircraft were delivered to international customers...
From December 11 to 14, an ATR 72-600 in the colours of Air Sénégal will embark on a demonstration tour in three West African countries. The best-selling regional aircraft in the below-9...
Culminating a 20-year history of new orders for the type, GECAS has received its 394th and final skyline order of Boeing’s Next Generation 737. Just over a month prior to Boeing delivering...
Supporting Qatar Airways’ Expansion Qatar Airways has re-affirmed its earlier order for 50 A320neo with a firm order for 50 A321neo ACF (Airbus Cabin Flex configuration). The selection...