Further to its previous success, the 4th Annual BBA Summit will explore all aspects of business aviation in the Baltic region and new business opportunities for the industry. The focus of this event will be on the countries that have shorelines along the Baltic Sea: Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Finland, Germany, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, and Sweden. It is a unique opportunity to debate the future of business aviation, learn about the latest developments, explore the regional air taxi market, discuss different business models, learn about the regional infrastructure development, and network with leading experts in the Baltic.
KEYNOTE ADDRESS SPEAKER
Armands Krauze, Member of the Saeima (Latvian Parliament),
The Parliament of the Republic of Latvia
- Armando Cairoli, ETS Support Facility, EUROCONTROL
- Eric Debocq, COO, SwiftCopters
- Liene Freivalde, Director Aviation Services and Business Development Department, Riga International Airport
- Christophe Gibert, Co Founder & Partner, Steering Partners
- Nick Godwin, Managing Director, Commsoft
- Andrew Hughes, Partner, Principal Business Aviation, Mango Aviation Partners
- Eric Janssonne, J-M Airshow, Colmar Airport
- Stephan Krainer, General Manager, Primus
- Vladimir Velebit, Aviation Consultant, Steering Partners
- MRO IT systems, value and technology trends for Business Aviation and the Baltics
- The latest developments of the EU ETS support to aircraft operators
- Selecting an aircraft management company
- Are usual communication ways working for business aviation companies?
- The end of European private aviation
Azerbaijan's low-cost airline Buta Airways received another new Embraer E-190, which was delivered to the airline’s fleet directly from the manufacturer in Brazil. It is the eighth in the...
Gulfstream Aerospace Corp. announced the all-new, clean-sheet Gulfstream G500 and Gulfstream G600 will make their first appearance at the Middle East and North Africa Business...
Norwegian reported strong passenger growth as it carried almost 2.9 million passengers in November, an increase of 14 percent compared to the same month previous year. Norwegian carried2...
Highly-prestigious accolade, announced at World Travel Awards 2018, voted by leading travel and tourism executives worldwide in recognition of ’gold standard’ solutions Inmarsat&n...