Further to its previous success, the 4th Annual BBA Summit will explore all aspects of business aviation in the Baltic region and new business opportunities for the industry. The focus of this event will be on the countries that have shorelines along the Baltic Sea: Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Finland, Germany, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, and Sweden. It is a unique opportunity to debate the future of business aviation, learn about the latest developments, explore the regional air taxi market, discuss different business models, learn about the regional infrastructure development, and network with leading experts in the Baltic.
KEYNOTE ADDRESS SPEAKER
Armands Krauze, Member of the Saeima (Latvian Parliament),
The Parliament of the Republic of Latvia
- Armando Cairoli, ETS Support Facility, EUROCONTROL
- Eric Debocq, COO, SwiftCopters
- Liene Freivalde, Director Aviation Services and Business Development Department, Riga International Airport
- Christophe Gibert, Co Founder & Partner, Steering Partners
- Nick Godwin, Managing Director, Commsoft
- Andrew Hughes, Partner, Principal Business Aviation, Mango Aviation Partners
- Eric Janssonne, J-M Airshow, Colmar Airport
- Stephan Krainer, General Manager, Primus
- Vladimir Velebit, Aviation Consultant, Steering Partners
- MRO IT systems, value and technology trends for Business Aviation and the Baltics
- The latest developments of the EU ETS support to aircraft operators
- Selecting an aircraft management company
- Are usual communication ways working for business aviation companies?
- The end of European private aviation
Gulfstream G700 achieved 25 speed records on the recently completed G700 world tour. Gulfstream flew two fully outfitted G700 production test aircraft to more than 20 countries across six continents t...
ARGUS International announced he addition of ground tracking to their TRAQPak FBO software. This new addition to ARGUS' TRAQPak software provides real-time tracking on the ground, so sub...
Munich Airport and Lufthansa are reaffirming and strengthening their successful strategic partnership. The two companies are now signing a letter of intent to intensify and continue the sustainab...
SWISS will conclude its 20th anniversary celebrations with a very special action: twenty of its advanced Airbus A220-100 and A220-300 aircraft are to be named after Swiss tourist areas...