Further to its previous success, the 4th Annual BBA Summit will explore all aspects of business aviation in the Baltic region and new business opportunities for the industry. The focus of this event will be on the countries that have shorelines along the Baltic Sea: Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Finland, Germany, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, and Sweden. It is a unique opportunity to debate the future of business aviation, learn about the latest developments, explore the regional air taxi market, discuss different business models, learn about the regional infrastructure development, and network with leading experts in the Baltic.
KEYNOTE ADDRESS SPEAKER
Armands Krauze, Member of the Saeima (Latvian Parliament),
The Parliament of the Republic of Latvia
- Armando Cairoli, ETS Support Facility, EUROCONTROL
- Eric Debocq, COO, SwiftCopters
- Liene Freivalde, Director Aviation Services and Business Development Department, Riga International Airport
- Christophe Gibert, Co Founder & Partner, Steering Partners
- Nick Godwin, Managing Director, Commsoft
- Andrew Hughes, Partner, Principal Business Aviation, Mango Aviation Partners
- Eric Janssonne, J-M Airshow, Colmar Airport
- Stephan Krainer, General Manager, Primus
- Vladimir Velebit, Aviation Consultant, Steering Partners
- MRO IT systems, value and technology trends for Business Aviation and the Baltics
- The latest developments of the EU ETS support to aircraft operators
- Selecting an aircraft management company
- Are usual communication ways working for business aviation companies?
- The end of European private aviation
A-Group, the owner of FBOs at Moscow’s Sheremetyevo and St Petersburg’s Pulkovo international airports, will participate in European Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (EBACE &l...
Long recognized for its range of fine services on board customized private jets, luxury helicopters and super-yachts, now Deer Jet launches a new luxury cruise expedition service specially designed to...
AHS International has recognized Canada's Department of National Defence (DND) and Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin company, for "conducting an extraordinary international effort" t...
Sirius Aero, Russian private jet operator, announced that it will become an exhibitor of The 2018 European Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition, May 29-31 in Geneva, for the first time. The c...