This year is special for Constant Aviation as it is marking the 15th anniversary of its founding at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE). What started as a single-hangar operation with just a handful of technicians has grown significantly. Today, Constant Aviation employs more than 450 people throughout the country. It operates 276,655 square feet of hangar space in Cleveland, Ohio, and Sanford, Florida, and a nationwide aircraft on ground (AOG) mobile response network. In its 15th year and beyond, Constant Aviation is well-positioned to compete successfully in a growing MRO market.
“Even as we commemorate our 15th anniversary and our past accomplishments, we remain focused on the future, driven to serve, innovate and, most importantly, to do quality work, always, for our valued clients,” said Constant Aviation Chief Executive Officer David H. Davies. “With operations in Cleveland, Sanford and the AOG network will enable us to grow and win in a highly competitive market – one in which few MROs are able to remain leaders as long as we have.”
Since its beginning, Constant Aviation has specialized in major airframe inspections for business jets. Through years of growth and acquisitions, it has expanded its airframe and engine maintenance, avionics, interiors and paint capabilities. The company’s accomplishments over the last 15 years include:
– The nationwide expansion of its AOG mobile response network, which dispatches technicians from 22 cities nationwide to support grounded aircraft in major metropolitan as well as regions with limited access to aircraft maintenance and repair. Constant’s AOG team has responded to nearly 40,000 calls for service since 2016.
– The 2017 merger with Nextant Aerospace, a global leader in aircraft and component remanufacturing. This merger gives Constant Aviation access to unmatched engineering and production solutions to address complex accessory and composite issues. In 2020, Nextant and Constant Aviation won the prestigious contract to upgrade the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) Flight Program Challenger 604 aircraft.
– The 2017 acquisition of a multi-purpose facility at Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB), where Constant Aviation can provide full-aircraft painting, complete interior installation, avionics and onsite non-destructive testing (NDT) specialties. The facility, greatly expanded since its acquisition, now has nearly 110,000 square feet of enclosed hangar floor space and can handle aircraft as large as a Gulfstream V or Bombardier Global.
– Securing certifications to service the industry’s most popular airframes from leading manufacturers including Gulfstream, Bombardier, Embraer, Cessna, Dassault, Hawker, Beechjet and Nextant.
– Continuous expansion of core capabilities to serve whatever needs aircraft owners face including general maintenance, avionics support and upgrades, interior modification, paint, engine maintenance inspection and overhaul, structure repair and replacement, composite and sheet metal repairs, inspection services via nondestructive testing technology, engineering and design to complete any STC requested for a supported aircraft, part support and tailored MRO solutions for government, military and special purpose aircraft.
– Multistate Nondestructive Testing Team certified to Level 3 or 2 in Eddy Current, Ultrasonic, Liquid Penetrant, and Magnetic Particle Testing methods. X-Ray Testing available from trusted affiliate network. ASNT Level 3 Training, Auditing, and Consultancy services available. AWS CWI services. All industries anywhere in the world.
“Our 15-year record of accomplishment is just the beginning,” said Davies. “During our next 15 years, we will build on our core values of service, innovation and quality, to grow and always remaining focused on helping our clients operate safely, efficiently and effectively.”
SmartLynx Airlines will be operating full charters for TUI Deutschland and Involatus. From summer 2021, it will fly to tourist destinations around the Mediterranean and Canary Islands for TUI Deutschl...
Daher is to highlight its aircraft product line during next week’s Sun ’n Fun Aerospace Expo at Lakeland Linder International Airport with a side-by-side presence of the Kodiak and TBM sin...
by Kate Richards One of the main trademarks of the human condition is the incessant need for stimulation. We are incapable of being at rest. If not consumed by work, we seek stimuli from ente...
Gary Jet Center (GJC) is proud to announce today that it entered into an agreement with Cirrus Aircraft to be an Authorized Service Center (ASC) for the aircraft manufacturer and its growing base of c...