Cessna Citation modification firm Sierra Industries is proud to introduce version 2.0 of the Citation cabin step. Designed with significant improvements in functionality and appearance over the original factory step, the “SkyStep” improves safety and utility at a highly competitive price. Manufactured at Sierra’s PMA-approved manufacturing facility in Uvalde, TX, the SkyStep is applicable to a wide variety of classic Citation aircraft.
Improved features of the new step design include:
• Precision machined from aircraft aluminum to eliminate cracking and breaking
• Enclosed back & sides prevents slipping and improves passenger security
• 3 evenly spaced steps instead of 2 for enhanced ease of entry
• First step is closer to the ground – no need for a separate “1st step” in the nose
• Pneumatic cylinders softly deploy the door, preventing damage to door sill and toes
• Inertia reel cable with T-handle makes the step easy to retract from inside the cabin
• STC approval (pending) for Citation models 500, 501SP, 550, 551SP, S550, 560 (V, Ultra, Encore), 525 (CJ, CJ1, CJ1+), 525A (CJ2, CJ2+), 525B (CJ3, CJ3+)
Options such as integral lighting, custom paint and tread finishes are also available.
The SkyStep is now available at an introductory price of $15,500 installed, a superb value, compared to the cost of the stock Cessna Citation replacement step. Sierra’s price includes onsite (continental US) installation by Sierra technicians. A discount of $1,500 applies if installed at one of Sierra’s MRO facilities in Uvalde or San Antonio, Texas.
Boeing will strengthen its partnership with Japan by opening a new Boeing Research and Technology center. The facility will focus on sustainability and support a newly expanded cooperat...
Airbus Helicopters has delivered the world's first ACH160 to a customer in Brazil on the eve of the 17th edition of the Annual Latin American Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition at...
Emirates is looking to recruit First Officers who meet the airline’s exceptional standards in safety, technical prowess and customer experience. Successful candidates can look forward to cl...
Vertical Aerospace and Hanwha Aerospace agreed to establish a joint development program for the design, testing, manufacture and supply of the electromechanical actuators for Vertical’s VX4...