Cessna Citation modification firm Sierra Industries is proud to introduce version 2.0 of the Citation cabin step. Designed with significant improvements in functionality and appearance over the original factory step, the “SkyStep” improves safety and utility at a highly competitive price. Manufactured at Sierra’s PMA-approved manufacturing facility in Uvalde, TX, the SkyStep is applicable to a wide variety of classic Citation aircraft.
Improved features of the new step design include:
• Precision machined from aircraft aluminum to eliminate cracking and breaking
• Enclosed back & sides prevents slipping and improves passenger security
• 3 evenly spaced steps instead of 2 for enhanced ease of entry
• First step is closer to the ground – no need for a separate “1st step” in the nose
• Pneumatic cylinders softly deploy the door, preventing damage to door sill and toes
• Inertia reel cable with T-handle makes the step easy to retract from inside the cabin
• STC approval (pending) for Citation models 500, 501SP, 550, 551SP, S550, 560 (V, Ultra, Encore), 525 (CJ, CJ1, CJ1+), 525A (CJ2, CJ2+), 525B (CJ3, CJ3+)
Options such as integral lighting, custom paint and tread finishes are also available.
The SkyStep is now available at an introductory price of $15,500 installed, a superb value, compared to the cost of the stock Cessna Citation replacement step. Sierra’s price includes onsite (continental US) installation by Sierra technicians. A discount of $1,500 applies if installed at one of Sierra’s MRO facilities in Uvalde or San Antonio, Texas.
Today, at 12:12:23 UTC the history was made - beating the world record for any aircraft flying over the North and South poles! Action Aviation Chairman Hamish Harding, Astronaut T...
Qatar Airways announced a significant order for 18 Gulfstream aircraft during a ceremony at the White House on 9 July 2019 that was witnessed by His Highness Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al-Thani, Amir...
As part of its ongoing fleet modernization strategy, FedEx Express has introduced a new Boeing 767F cargo jet into its European fleet. The newly introduced aircraft operates five times...
Are you interested in a flight operations software that covers all operational and commercial tasks? To help you with the scheduling and dispatching of aircraft as well asstaff and crew mana...