Thursday 5th November 2015
Following the previous success of the conference in London, Dublin, Miami, Dubai and India, the 9th summit will explore the latest developments in the field of aircraft repossession and recovery. The event will provide the platform for high level debate, exchange of ideas and information as well as extensive networking opportunities for aviation executives from the Middle East and around the world. Themes to be discussed will include managing aircraft repossession, location and recovery services, unlawful expropriation, aircraft extraction, the role of lessors and banks, due diligence, legal aspects, regulations, tax issues, arranging appraisals, selling an aircraft, engine recovery and repossession, asset remarketing, airlines in default of lease agreements, the Cape Town Convention, security, insurance, and all aspects of executing repossession.
It is a unique networking opportunity for operators, aircraft manufacturers, banks, law firms, financial analysts, leasing and finance companies and any aviation professional with an interest in aircraft repossession.
Dr. Donald H. Bunker, Managing Director, Donald H. Bunker & Associates
- Leonard Favre, Managing Director, 1BlueHorizon Group
- Anthony Frances, Partner, Kennedys
- Capt. Tilmann Gabriel, CEO, tiansalo consultants and Program Director of the Air Transport Master Programs, City University London
- Nick Humphrey, Senior Associate, Clyde & Co
- Roland H. Moore Esq., Aviation Attorney
- Claire Sandbrook, CEO, Shergroup
- Nitin Sarin, Managing Partner, Sarin & Co.
- C.A. Southerland, Chairman, Aero-Pioneer Group
- Update on worldwide aircraft repossessions from an airline perspective
- The litigator's perspective of the aircraft lease
- Repossessing aircraft from India - A recent case study
- Aircraft repossessions - The good, bad and the ugly
- Some technical aspects of aircraft repossession that you might not have thought of!
Recaro Aircraft Seating was tapped to equip Qatar Airways with the brand-new CL3810 economy class seat. Starting at the end of 2022, twenty shipsets of the CL3810 will be installed on t...
Daher announced that its full operational support contract for TBM 700 very fast turboprop aircraft operated under responsibility of the French Ministry for the Armed Forces is extended by seven years...
Rolls-Royce announced the completion of the first flight of all-electric ‘Spirit of Innovation’ aircraft. At 14:56 (BST) the plane took to the skies propelled by its powerful 400kW (5...
On September 15th, 2021 Safran Landing Systems inaugurated its new wheel and brake repair facility in Grand Prairie, in the presence of Cédric Goubet, CEO and Nicolas Potier, Executiv...