Thursday 5th November 2015
Following the previous success of the conference in London, Dublin, Miami, Dubai and India, the 9th summit will explore the latest developments in the field of aircraft repossession and recovery. The event will provide the platform for high level debate, exchange of ideas and information as well as extensive networking opportunities for aviation executives from the Middle East and around the world. Themes to be discussed will include managing aircraft repossession, location and recovery services, unlawful expropriation, aircraft extraction, the role of lessors and banks, due diligence, legal aspects, regulations, tax issues, arranging appraisals, selling an aircraft, engine recovery and repossession, asset remarketing, airlines in default of lease agreements, the Cape Town Convention, security, insurance, and all aspects of executing repossession.
It is a unique networking opportunity for operators, aircraft manufacturers, banks, law firms, financial analysts, leasing and finance companies and any aviation professional with an interest in aircraft repossession.
Dr. Donald H. Bunker, Managing Director, Donald H. Bunker & Associates
- Leonard Favre, Managing Director, 1BlueHorizon Group
- Anthony Frances, Partner, Kennedys
- Capt. Tilmann Gabriel, CEO, tiansalo consultants and Program Director of the Air Transport Master Programs, City University London
- Nick Humphrey, Senior Associate, Clyde & Co
- Roland H. Moore Esq., Aviation Attorney
- Claire Sandbrook, CEO, Shergroup
- Nitin Sarin, Managing Partner, Sarin & Co.
- C.A. Southerland, Chairman, Aero-Pioneer Group
- Update on worldwide aircraft repossessions from an airline perspective
- The litigator's perspective of the aircraft lease
- Repossessing aircraft from India - A recent case study
- Aircraft repossessions - The good, bad and the ugly
- Some technical aspects of aircraft repossession that you might not have thought of!
Have you ever seen a flying car passing you on the highway? Now this is a real possibility! The PAL-V Liberty has been approved for road usage and can now be spotted on the European roads. With this a...
Gulfstream is streamlining and modernizing its customer service and support experiences by leveraging new and expanded facilities throughout its network. This facility optimization is the next st...
Since the beginning of 2020 we all are living very unusual and complex situation due to corona pandemic. Never before nor any country neither any economy lived such lockdowns, such quarantine caused d...
Airbus Helicopters has delivered two H145s to the Ecuadorian Air Force, the first military customer in South America for this multi-purpose twin-engine helicopter. A total of six H145s will...