Thursday 5th November 2015
Following the previous success of the conference in London, Dublin, Miami, Dubai and India, the 9th summit will explore the latest developments in the field of aircraft repossession and recovery. The event will provide the platform for high level debate, exchange of ideas and information as well as extensive networking opportunities for aviation executives from the Middle East and around the world. Themes to be discussed will include managing aircraft repossession, location and recovery services, unlawful expropriation, aircraft extraction, the role of lessors and banks, due diligence, legal aspects, regulations, tax issues, arranging appraisals, selling an aircraft, engine recovery and repossession, asset remarketing, airlines in default of lease agreements, the Cape Town Convention, security, insurance, and all aspects of executing repossession.
It is a unique networking opportunity for operators, aircraft manufacturers, banks, law firms, financial analysts, leasing and finance companies and any aviation professional with an interest in aircraft repossession.
Dr. Donald H. Bunker, Managing Director, Donald H. Bunker & Associates
- Leonard Favre, Managing Director, 1BlueHorizon Group
- Anthony Frances, Partner, Kennedys
- Capt. Tilmann Gabriel, CEO, tiansalo consultants and Program Director of the Air Transport Master Programs, City University London
- Nick Humphrey, Senior Associate, Clyde & Co
- Roland H. Moore Esq., Aviation Attorney
- Claire Sandbrook, CEO, Shergroup
- Nitin Sarin, Managing Partner, Sarin & Co.
- C.A. Southerland, Chairman, Aero-Pioneer Group
- Update on worldwide aircraft repossessions from an airline perspective
- The litigator's perspective of the aircraft lease
- Repossessing aircraft from India - A recent case study
- Aircraft repossessions - The good, bad and the ugly
- Some technical aspects of aircraft repossession that you might not have thought of!
In 2020, Air France continues its upmarket strategy and unveils the new travel cabins of its Boeing 777-300 mainly serving the Caribbean and Indian Ocean region. On board, Air France joined force...
A major new installation at YYC Calgary International Airport! The new deicing pad, the East Deicing Apron, was built with CarbonCure Technologies' reduced-carbon concrete in August and Septe...
The benchmark of 400 helicopter transactions is reached by Blueberry Aviation for a moved asset value totalling 1 billion USD and 150 commercial aircraft transactions for a total asset value of 3...
SWISS concluded the cabin refurbishment programme for its Airbus A340 aircraft fleet in mid-January. All five fleet members have now been provided with a totally new cabin and a new inflight entertain...