Thursday 5th November 2015
Following the previous success of the conference in London, Dublin, Miami, Dubai and India, the 9th summit will explore the latest developments in the field of aircraft repossession and recovery. The event will provide the platform for high level debate, exchange of ideas and information as well as extensive networking opportunities for aviation executives from the Middle East and around the world. Themes to be discussed will include managing aircraft repossession, location and recovery services, unlawful expropriation, aircraft extraction, the role of lessors and banks, due diligence, legal aspects, regulations, tax issues, arranging appraisals, selling an aircraft, engine recovery and repossession, asset remarketing, airlines in default of lease agreements, the Cape Town Convention, security, insurance, and all aspects of executing repossession.
It is a unique networking opportunity for operators, aircraft manufacturers, banks, law firms, financial analysts, leasing and finance companies and any aviation professional with an interest in aircraft repossession.
Dr. Donald H. Bunker, Managing Director, Donald H. Bunker & Associates
- Leonard Favre, Managing Director, 1BlueHorizon Group
- Anthony Frances, Partner, Kennedys
- Capt. Tilmann Gabriel, CEO, tiansalo consultants and Program Director of the Air Transport Master Programs, City University London
- Nick Humphrey, Senior Associate, Clyde & Co
- Roland H. Moore Esq., Aviation Attorney
- Claire Sandbrook, CEO, Shergroup
- Nitin Sarin, Managing Partner, Sarin & Co.
- C.A. Southerland, Chairman, Aero-Pioneer Group
- Update on worldwide aircraft repossessions from an airline perspective
- The litigator's perspective of the aircraft lease
- Repossessing aircraft from India - A recent case study
- Aircraft repossessions - The good, bad and the ugly
- Some technical aspects of aircraft repossession that you might not have thought of!
North America-headquartered Flying Colours Corp. will be promoting its ADS – B Out expertise during NBAA- BACE 2019 – Booth C7215 - having performed nearly 50 ADS-B Out installat...
Innovation has been firmly anchored in the DNA of FACC ever since the company was founded 30 years ago. Numerous national and international awards confirm the technological leadership of the globally...
Leonardo and Olmedo have announced the signing of a collaboration agreement aimed at the development of technologies and equipment for rotary-wing and motor vehicles globally that conduct rescue...
Rostec State Corporation will offer its partners from South Korea the modernization of Ka-32 multipurpose helicopter fleet. The program for upgrading this type of helicopters will be presented at Seou...