Thursday 5th November 2015
Following the previous success of the conference in London, Dublin, Miami, Dubai and India, the 9th summit will explore the latest developments in the field of aircraft repossession and recovery. The event will provide the platform for high level debate, exchange of ideas and information as well as extensive networking opportunities for aviation executives from the Middle East and around the world. Themes to be discussed will include managing aircraft repossession, location and recovery services, unlawful expropriation, aircraft extraction, the role of lessors and banks, due diligence, legal aspects, regulations, tax issues, arranging appraisals, selling an aircraft, engine recovery and repossession, asset remarketing, airlines in default of lease agreements, the Cape Town Convention, security, insurance, and all aspects of executing repossession.
It is a unique networking opportunity for operators, aircraft manufacturers, banks, law firms, financial analysts, leasing and finance companies and any aviation professional with an interest in aircraft repossession.
Dr. Donald H. Bunker, Managing Director, Donald H. Bunker & Associates
- Leonard Favre, Managing Director, 1BlueHorizon Group
- Anthony Frances, Partner, Kennedys
- Capt. Tilmann Gabriel, CEO, tiansalo consultants and Program Director of the Air Transport Master Programs, City University London
- Nick Humphrey, Senior Associate, Clyde & Co
- Roland H. Moore Esq., Aviation Attorney
- Claire Sandbrook, CEO, Shergroup
- Nitin Sarin, Managing Partner, Sarin & Co.
- C.A. Southerland, Chairman, Aero-Pioneer Group
- Update on worldwide aircraft repossessions from an airline perspective
- The litigator's perspective of the aircraft lease
- Repossessing aircraft from India - A recent case study
- Aircraft repossessions - The good, bad and the ugly
- Some technical aspects of aircraft repossession that you might not have thought of!
With an annual increase of more than six percent in passenger volumes, China is one of the fastest growing markets in the aviation industry. The technology group FACC is further expanding its global n...
It has been more than 30 years since the McDonnell Douglas MD-80 made its debut into the commercial aviation industry. And, over the course of its history, the beloved aircraft transported millions of...
Congratulations Embraer! During a ceremony at LABACEE new Praetor 500 midsize business jet was awarded its Type Certificate by Brazil’s Civil Aviation Authority. If you remember, it wa...
Kopter Group started the active promotionof SH09 in Brazil with the appointment of Gualter Helicopteros as its representative & distributor. The partnership between the two companies...