Airbus BizLab has selected the start-ups that submitted their project’s proposals for the Airbus business accelerators in Hamburg, Germany and Bangalore, India, in their latest calls.
The six start-ups selected in Hamburg from 100 applicants in 29 countries have been:
• ZinkCloud from Spain - The project is about developing a software to improve quality production by using machine learning and natural language processing.
• Jetlite from Germany - “jetlite – light to lighten your jetlag". The proposal is about increasing passenger comfort and decreasing jetlag by an innovative use of the existing cabin lighting LED- system.
• Synergeticon from Germany - Offers a digital platform with connected smart tools to provide optimal support for manual work processes in production and maintenance
• Velmenni from Estonia/India: The idea is about creating a new wireless technology for high speed data transmission using visible light.
• Teraki from Germany: The project consists of making Big Data Small. Software solutions are provided to reduce data from any Internet of Things sensors in a significant and smart way
• Nebaqua from Spain: The proposal is about a water separation systems based on ultrasonic nebulization that helps reduce weight and the related management costs
The four start-ups selected in Bangalore from 80 applicants in seven countries have been:
• Blue Morfo from India – This start-up is developing a mobile application to detect and prevent specific corporate health related issues, like exposure of airline crew to jetlag, cabin pressurisation, etc.,
• Shoonya Games from India – It is proposing interactive gaming solutions for training and marketing purposes through the use of Virtual Reality and 3D technologies embedded in a mobile device.
• Open Turf from India – The project is about providing Wireless in-flight entertainment using passenger personal devices
• Qualitas from USA - Offers automated quality inspection systems for manufacturing, specializing in 2D and 3D machine vision.
Airbus offers to projects a comprehensive support through a six-month acceleration programme. The selected start-ups will interact with a large number of Airbus experts from various domains (technology, legal, finance, marketing, etc.) and will benefit of a dedicated mentor. They will have office space and have access to prototyping and test facilities. A dedicated demo day with Airbus decision makers, partners, subsidiaries, customers, and venture capital will be also offered.
Airbus BizLab is a global aerospace business accelerator where start-ups and Airbus “intrapreneurs” (internal entrepreneurs) can work together to speed up transforming their innovative ideas into valuable businesses.www.airbus.com/innovation/bizlab/
Niki Lauda has announced plans to launch his new airline Laudamotion. Having been founded in 2004, the airline is due to commence operations on March 28 with 14 aircraft. The aircraft will come from t...
AeroCRS is proud to announce the launching of a new robust Analytics system which will run on Qlik Sense platform and will give every airline the ability to analyze their sales data, in order to get d...
Daher announced the appointment of European Aircraft Sales ApS as its sales representative in Scandinavia for the TBM family of very fast single-turboprop aircraft. Based in the heart of Denmark at...
More than 200 million passengers have enjoyed the A380 experience Airbus and Heathrow airport are celebrating the 10th anniversary of A380 operations at the airport. They began on March 18th&n...