Airbus BizLab has selected the start-ups that submitted their project’s proposals for the Airbus business accelerators in Hamburg, Germany and Bangalore, India, in their latest calls.
The six start-ups selected in Hamburg from 100 applicants in 29 countries have been:
• ZinkCloud from Spain - The project is about developing a software to improve quality production by using machine learning and natural language processing.
• Jetlite from Germany - “jetlite – light to lighten your jetlag". The proposal is about increasing passenger comfort and decreasing jetlag by an innovative use of the existing cabin lighting LED- system.
• Synergeticon from Germany - Offers a digital platform with connected smart tools to provide optimal support for manual work processes in production and maintenance
• Velmenni from Estonia/India: The idea is about creating a new wireless technology for high speed data transmission using visible light.
• Teraki from Germany: The project consists of making Big Data Small. Software solutions are provided to reduce data from any Internet of Things sensors in a significant and smart way
• Nebaqua from Spain: The proposal is about a water separation systems based on ultrasonic nebulization that helps reduce weight and the related management costs
The four start-ups selected in Bangalore from 80 applicants in seven countries have been:
• Blue Morfo from India – This start-up is developing a mobile application to detect and prevent specific corporate health related issues, like exposure of airline crew to jetlag, cabin pressurisation, etc.,
• Shoonya Games from India – It is proposing interactive gaming solutions for training and marketing purposes through the use of Virtual Reality and 3D technologies embedded in a mobile device.
• Open Turf from India – The project is about providing Wireless in-flight entertainment using passenger personal devices
• Qualitas from USA - Offers automated quality inspection systems for manufacturing, specializing in 2D and 3D machine vision.
Airbus offers to projects a comprehensive support through a six-month acceleration programme. The selected start-ups will interact with a large number of Airbus experts from various domains (technology, legal, finance, marketing, etc.) and will benefit of a dedicated mentor. They will have office space and have access to prototyping and test facilities. A dedicated demo day with Airbus decision makers, partners, subsidiaries, customers, and venture capital will be also offered.
Airbus BizLab is a global aerospace business accelerator where start-ups and Airbus “intrapreneurs” (internal entrepreneurs) can work together to speed up transforming their innovative ideas into valuable businesses.www.airbus.com/innovation/bizlab/
Deliveries in 2019 projected to be higher than 2018 with growth supported by new models entering service Purchase plans for the next five years are higher in North America and Europe, lower in As...
Hong Kong-based Metrojet Limited (www.metrojet.com), a business aviation service provider with presence throughout Asia Pacific, is pleased to announce that its Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (...
SD Avionics, the hardware manufacturing division of Satcom Direct, has partnered with QEST Quantenelektronische Systeme GmbH, a worldwide market leader in innovative aeronautical antennas, to develop...
Deliveries of Boeing’s new 737MAX family of the re-engined narrow-body aircraft to Russia began. Today, October 13, the first Boeing 737MAX-8 aircraft with a tail number VQ-BGW, painted in a gre...