Airbus BizLab has selected the start-ups that submitted their project’s proposals for the Airbus business accelerators in Hamburg, Germany and Bangalore, India, in their latest calls.
The six start-ups selected in Hamburg from 100 applicants in 29 countries have been:
• ZinkCloud from Spain - The project is about developing a software to improve quality production by using machine learning and natural language processing.
• Jetlite from Germany - “jetlite – light to lighten your jetlag". The proposal is about increasing passenger comfort and decreasing jetlag by an innovative use of the existing cabin lighting LED- system.
• Synergeticon from Germany - Offers a digital platform with connected smart tools to provide optimal support for manual work processes in production and maintenance
• Velmenni from Estonia/India: The idea is about creating a new wireless technology for high speed data transmission using visible light.
• Teraki from Germany: The project consists of making Big Data Small. Software solutions are provided to reduce data from any Internet of Things sensors in a significant and smart way
• Nebaqua from Spain: The proposal is about a water separation systems based on ultrasonic nebulization that helps reduce weight and the related management costs
The four start-ups selected in Bangalore from 80 applicants in seven countries have been:
• Blue Morfo from India – This start-up is developing a mobile application to detect and prevent specific corporate health related issues, like exposure of airline crew to jetlag, cabin pressurisation, etc.,
• Shoonya Games from India – It is proposing interactive gaming solutions for training and marketing purposes through the use of Virtual Reality and 3D technologies embedded in a mobile device.
• Open Turf from India – The project is about providing Wireless in-flight entertainment using passenger personal devices
• Qualitas from USA - Offers automated quality inspection systems for manufacturing, specializing in 2D and 3D machine vision.
Airbus offers to projects a comprehensive support through a six-month acceleration programme. The selected start-ups will interact with a large number of Airbus experts from various domains (technology, legal, finance, marketing, etc.) and will benefit of a dedicated mentor. They will have office space and have access to prototyping and test facilities. A dedicated demo day with Airbus decision makers, partners, subsidiaries, customers, and venture capital will be also offered.
Airbus BizLab is a global aerospace business accelerator where start-ups and Airbus “intrapreneurs” (internal entrepreneurs) can work together to speed up transforming their innovative ideas into valuable businesses.www.airbus.com/innovation/bizlab/
Private jet division to receive 25 additional new aircraft by 2022 to accommodate increasing passenger demand Qatar Executive to open new dedicated offices in Shanghai and Moscow by the...
Václav Havel Airport Prague served 7,463,975 passengers in the first half of 2018, which means a 10% increase compared to the same period last year. As usual, the largest number of passengers t...
This temperature certification is equivalent to a ground temperature of over 50 degrees Celsius. Bombardier Commercial Aircraft announced today that its CRJ700 and CRJ900 Aircraft are now cert...
The long range Global 5000 aircraft will be based in Paris and represents the ninth addition to TAG Aviation’s rapidly growing managed fleet of business jets registered in Europe...