Sam Harris, President of JetLoan Capital based in Stuart, FL announced that the company completed five aircraft financing transactions in March 2018. The transactions are as follows:
• Refinancing of a 2002 Citation X with an interest rate of 5.07%, 42-month term, and 144-month amortization for a client who uses the plane in a Part 135 Operation.
• Acquisition financing for a 2001 Lear 60 with an LTV of 75%, 5-year term, and a 15-year amortization for a high net worth client located in the southeast US.
• The refinancing for a Bell Helicopter with an LTV of 75%, interest rate of 4.24%, and a 240-month term fora high net worth client in southeast US.
• Acquisition financing for a new Cirrus SR22T, 80% LTV, interest rate of 4.24% and a 240-month term for a high net worth client in the southeast US.
• Acquisition financing for a 1982 Cessna 340A with an LTV of 85%, 240-month term, and an interest rate of 4.99 %for a high net worth client located in the northeast US.
The company is an independent aviation financial brokerage firm assisting aircraft owners with financing and refinancing jet, turboprop, piston aircraft, helicopters and commercial aircraft through their group of over 150 banks, leasing companies,and private equity funding sources.Contact:Sam Harris email@example.com
Upcoming Events: Sun 'n Fun April 10-15 https://www.flysnf.org
NBAA Business Aviation Convention October 16-18 https://www.nbaa.org/events/bace/2018/
What Our Clients Say:
JetLoan Capital did a great job and the rate and terms are super!I wished all my banking was as easy as this deal was!!!!!
- D. Dyke
Recent Bell Helicopter Deal
Two news Wizz Air UK services from its London Luton base announced - to Moscow’s Vnukovo International Airport, and Pulkovo Airport in St Petersburg Flights on the Mosco...
As we've reminded already quite often, the future is already right here, right around the corner. Flying cars are becoming a reality, almost an usual thing to see. Last year PAL-V introduced...
Seabury Solutions announced the addition of a new airline customer in Africa, Precision Air, for its market-leading solution to enhance the maintenance management of the carrier’s expanding...
airBaltic Training has completed acceptance of a new fleet of AUSTRO ENGINE jet-fuel piston engine-powered DIAMOND AIRCRAFT DA40 NG (6 units) and DA42-VI (1 unit) plus one Diamond DSIM flight sim...