Sam Harris, President of JetLoan Capital based in Stuart, FL announced that the company completed five aircraft financing transactions in March 2018. The transactions are as follows:
• Refinancing of a 2002 Citation X with an interest rate of 5.07%, 42-month term, and 144-month amortization for a client who uses the plane in a Part 135 Operation.
• Acquisition financing for a 2001 Lear 60 with an LTV of 75%, 5-year term, and a 15-year amortization for a high net worth client located in the southeast US.
• The refinancing for a Bell Helicopter with an LTV of 75%, interest rate of 4.24%, and a 240-month term fora high net worth client in southeast US.
• Acquisition financing for a new Cirrus SR22T, 80% LTV, interest rate of 4.24% and a 240-month term for a high net worth client in the southeast US.
• Acquisition financing for a 1982 Cessna 340A with an LTV of 85%, 240-month term, and an interest rate of 4.99 %for a high net worth client located in the northeast US.
The company is an independent aviation financial brokerage firm assisting aircraft owners with financing and refinancing jet, turboprop, piston aircraft, helicopters and commercial aircraft through their group of over 150 banks, leasing companies,and private equity funding sources.Contact:Sam Harris email@example.com
Upcoming Events: Sun 'n Fun April 10-15 https://www.flysnf.org
NBAA Business Aviation Convention October 16-18 https://www.nbaa.org/events/bace/2018/
What Our Clients Say:
JetLoan Capital did a great job and the rate and terms are super!I wished all my banking was as easy as this deal was!!!!!
- D. Dyke
Recent Bell Helicopter Deal
From January 2020, British Airways will become the first UK airline to offset carbon emissions on all its flights within the UK. All customers flying within the UK next year on flights operat...
Airbus CyberSecurity and Thales have signed a partnership agreement to offer a unique solution against cyber attacks. The solution will combine the file analysis system Orion Malware from A...
Industry events are an amazing source of meetings, of discoveries, of learning new things. Thanks to MEBAA Conference Morocco, 50skyshades had a perfect opportunity to discuss with Mr....
Business aviation industry is getting ready to NBAA-BACE Convention & Exhibition to present latest achievements, discuss most importat trends of the industry. So what we can expect from B...