Sam Harris, President of JetLoan Capital based in Stuart, FL announced that the company completed five aircraft financing transactions in March 2018. The transactions are as follows:
• Refinancing of a 2002 Citation X with an interest rate of 5.07%, 42-month term, and 144-month amortization for a client who uses the plane in a Part 135 Operation.
• Acquisition financing for a 2001 Lear 60 with an LTV of 75%, 5-year term, and a 15-year amortization for a high net worth client located in the southeast US.
• The refinancing for a Bell Helicopter with an LTV of 75%, interest rate of 4.24%, and a 240-month term fora high net worth client in southeast US.
• Acquisition financing for a new Cirrus SR22T, 80% LTV, interest rate of 4.24% and a 240-month term for a high net worth client in the southeast US.
• Acquisition financing for a 1982 Cessna 340A with an LTV of 85%, 240-month term, and an interest rate of 4.99 %for a high net worth client located in the northeast US.
The company is an independent aviation financial brokerage firm assisting aircraft owners with financing and refinancing jet, turboprop, piston aircraft, helicopters and commercial aircraft through their group of over 150 banks, leasing companies,and private equity funding sources.Contact:Sam Harris email@example.com
Upcoming Events: Sun 'n Fun April 10-15 https://www.flysnf.org
NBAA Business Aviation Convention October 16-18 https://www.nbaa.org/events/bace/2018/
What Our Clients Say:
JetLoan Capital did a great job and the rate and terms are super!I wished all my banking was as easy as this deal was!!!!!
- D. Dyke
Recent Bell Helicopter Deal
The best business relationship is a long term cooperation, when sides knows and trusts each other, based on a success, proven already several times. This is the case between HM Aero...
Do you love montains? Do you think to fly to one of of the airports near mountains? Than you should know that the operator you will choose to fly with has to be qualified to fly there. There are...
Greece based Egnatia Aviation is expanding its current Diamond fleet with another six Diamonds: five single DA40 NGs and one twin DA42-VI. The DA40 NG and the DA42-VI represent the newest vers...
The first sale of sustainable alternative jet fuel (SAJF) to a Gulfstream operator was announced on Friday. The customer, a U.S.-based multinational corporation, purchased 20,000 pounds of SAJF f...