Sam Harris, President of JetLoan Capital based in Stuart, FL announced that the company completed five aircraft financing transactions in March 2018. The transactions are as follows:
• Refinancing of a 2002 Citation X with an interest rate of 5.07%, 42-month term, and 144-month amortization for a client who uses the plane in a Part 135 Operation.
• Acquisition financing for a 2001 Lear 60 with an LTV of 75%, 5-year term, and a 15-year amortization for a high net worth client located in the southeast US.
• The refinancing for a Bell Helicopter with an LTV of 75%, interest rate of 4.24%, and a 240-month term fora high net worth client in southeast US.
• Acquisition financing for a new Cirrus SR22T, 80% LTV, interest rate of 4.24% and a 240-month term for a high net worth client in the southeast US.
• Acquisition financing for a 1982 Cessna 340A with an LTV of 85%, 240-month term, and an interest rate of 4.99 %for a high net worth client located in the northeast US.
The company is an independent aviation financial brokerage firm assisting aircraft owners with financing and refinancing jet, turboprop, piston aircraft, helicopters and commercial aircraft through their group of over 150 banks, leasing companies,and private equity funding sources.Contact:Sam Harris email@example.com
Upcoming Events: Sun 'n Fun April 10-15 https://www.flysnf.org
NBAA Business Aviation Convention October 16-18 https://www.nbaa.org/events/bace/2018/
What Our Clients Say:
JetLoan Capital did a great job and the rate and terms are super!I wished all my banking was as easy as this deal was!!!!!
- D. Dyke
Recent Bell Helicopter Deal
Just two months after its maiden flight on the 3rd of May, Diamond Aircraft’s new variant of the Diamond Aircraft DART series, the DART-550 makes its public debut at Farnborough Airshow 2018....
Cabin Interiors is a key growth area in the aerospace industry. For this reason, AVIC bundles the competences of several companies of the AVIC Group and founds AVIC Cabin Systems Ltd. (Hong Kong) with...
Embraer announced at the Farnborough Air Show that Zurich based Helvetic Airways has signed a Letter of Intent (LoI) for 12 E190-E2 and purchase rights for a further 12, with conversion rights to...
Highlights at the show will include the latest variants of the AW101 helicopter, the M-346 Fighter Attack and the P-72A maritime patrol aircraft variant for the Italian Air Force Leonardo’s...