Sam Harris, President of JetLoan Capital based in Stuart, FL announced that the company completed five aircraft financing transactions in March 2018. The transactions are as follows:
• Refinancing of a 2002 Citation X with an interest rate of 5.07%, 42-month term, and 144-month amortization for a client who uses the plane in a Part 135 Operation.
• Acquisition financing for a 2001 Lear 60 with an LTV of 75%, 5-year term, and a 15-year amortization for a high net worth client located in the southeast US.
• The refinancing for a Bell Helicopter with an LTV of 75%, interest rate of 4.24%, and a 240-month term fora high net worth client in southeast US.
• Acquisition financing for a new Cirrus SR22T, 80% LTV, interest rate of 4.24% and a 240-month term for a high net worth client in the southeast US.
• Acquisition financing for a 1982 Cessna 340A with an LTV of 85%, 240-month term, and an interest rate of 4.99 %for a high net worth client located in the northeast US.
The company is an independent aviation financial brokerage firm assisting aircraft owners with financing and refinancing jet, turboprop, piston aircraft, helicopters and commercial aircraft through their group of over 150 banks, leasing companies,and private equity funding sources.Contact:Sam Harris firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Events: Sun 'n Fun April 10-15 https://www.flysnf.org
NBAA Business Aviation Convention October 16-18 https://www.nbaa.org/events/bace/2018/
What Our Clients Say:
JetLoan Capital did a great job and the rate and terms are super!I wished all my banking was as easy as this deal was!!!!!
- D. Dyke
Recent Bell Helicopter Deal
Business aviation and Formula 1, sounds tempting? In that case, here you have more details regarding a fresh partnership just signed between FAI Aviation Group and McLaren Racing! FAI w...
Leonardo has revealed that two King Air 350ERs, equipped as Maritime Patrol Aircraft (MPA), have gone into service with an African Navy following their delivery by the Company, which acted as prime co...
A lot of professionals and aviation lovers were worried on the eve of Singapore Airshow opnening. What is th situation due to coronavirus? Is it safe to come and visit the show? Were all possible...
On February 14, 2020, the next serial search and rescue (with fire extinguishing function) Be-200ChS amphibian aircraft was launched from the factory airfield of Beriev Aircraft Company (par...